Getting a BIg Ass and it's not what you THINK!

Wise Owl Says
"Courage is the commitment to begin without the guarantee of success".
It's not just the courage to be judged, or dismissed as an artist, but the courage of facing indifference also. The problem is if we start thinking everything has to successful (whatever that means), how will we keep trying, and growing and striving for that one creative moment that succeeds in ways we couldn't possibly imagine or plan.

K is for Keen
Alas I can't claim to have designed this (got it from this book) but it's my hand embroidered version of it.  


I WON something, a book, YEA!!!! hand it over woman.I can't wait to get Mark Montano's newest edition of "The Big-Ass Book of Crafts 2" in the mail and start playing. 
Thanks Margot (ps. check out her wonderful retrofab Holiday Card tutorial)


Comments

Petrena said…
typography...ya gotta love it.

wouldn't these:

http://crosshatchling.co.uk/BiteOffMoreThanYouCanChew.html

be cool for a gallery opening? :-)

T
jafabrit said…
Oh my, that link is FAB, and I agree, that's if they don't get eaten FIRST lol!

Popular Posts