Having a Voice


I do it with my art or with guerrilla art,  although I can't say my street art is "always" anonymous (that's practically impossible in a small village).






Karla Black's Voice 


I really like her comments about what sculpture is to her in this interview. She is a Turner Prize winner and her work will be unveiled at the Batlic Centre of Contemporary Art in my hometown, Gateshead. 


I just read a comment by an artist on a social network for artists who stated changing his style might make him look amateurish by being all over the map. Can you imagine if we stifle and crush our voices for fear of what others think. My response to that was Many of the greatest artists are all over the map, and are now in an atlas all over their own (quote by Corrine Bayraktaroglu)
so I say

Designed by moi courtesy of Keep Calm-o-matic 

Comments

Popular Posts